Heat Pipe Solar Heating System
Heat pipe solar heating system working principle
Jinyi heat pipe solar water heating system is an active system, mainly including heat pipe solar collector, pressure water tank and pump station. Use a pump to circulate the fluid between heat pipe solar collector and water tank. Tank and solar collector are separated, solar collector could be installed on the roof or somewhere sunshine could shine on, while tank and pump station could be installed anywhere of the building. The piping between the tank and solar collector is twin way pre-insulated solar hose.
There are two types of active solar water heating system:
1) Direct system:
Tank without coil(heat exchanger), pump circulate household water through the solar collectors and into the home. This type works well in climates where it rarely freezing.
2) Indirect system:
Tank always have coil(heat exchanger), pump circulate anti-freezing heat transfer fluid through the collectors and tank via a heat exchanger. Tank water heated by the heat exchanger. Suit for climate where there have a risk of freezing.
Heat pipe solar water heating system characteristic:
1. No disorder water tank on roof
2. Pressure hot water, comfort bathing/washing
3. Collector module designed for freely assemble
4. Completely automatic operation.
5. Can be combined with traditional auxiliary energy resource
6. Suit for climate where there have a risk of freezing.
7. Solar collector not affected by scaling in hard water area.
8. Whole system Solar Keymark(EN12976) certified, please click here.
9. Heat pipe solar collector higher efficiency η0 = 0.769 (aperture area).
10. Available in 100L-1000L system, flexible combination;
11. 100L, 150L, 200L, 300L tanks with Europe Union Energy Efficiency Class A.
250L, 400L, 500L tanks with Europe Union Energy Efficiency Class B.