Non-pressure Solar Collector
Non-pressure solar collector working principle:
Working principle it’s similar to non-pressure solar water heater, non-pressure solar collector it’s not a storage water tank, just a manifold. The selective coating absorb the solar energy and converts it into thermal energy for heating water. This type solar collector always used for large scale commercial solar water heating project, hot water between tank and solar collector always circulated by a circulation pump.
Non-pressure solar collector characteristic:
● The round absorber surface of vacuum tubes passively track the sun throughout the day.
● Available in 20, 25, 30, 50 and 60 tubes model, flexible combination, meeting customers' different requirement.
● Environmentally friendly, small investment with big payback.
● Good for large scale solar water heating system installation.
● Low maintenance.
|Horizontal solar collector key components||Vertical solar collector key components|
Non-pressure solar collector specification:
1. Vacuum tube: Borosilicate glass 3.3, Φ58×1800mm
2. Outer shell: Color steel / stainless steel
3. Inner shell: Stainless steel ss304-2B
4. Insulation layer: Polyurethane foam
6. Support: Galvanized steel / stainless steel
Non-pressure solar collector application:
1) Suit for large scale solar water heating project, such as hotel, school, hospital, factory, apartment.etc,
2) Hot climate area: all year round operation;
Cold climate are: seasonal operation, for example April-October month use.
|Model||Vacuum tube||Tub orientation||L/W/H (mm)||Loading Qty. (set)|
|Dia. (mm)||Len. (mm)||Qty. (pcs)||20GP||40GP||40HQ|
|JNCV-20||58||1800||20||Vertical||1655 x 1980 x 150||105||218||250|
|JNCV-25||58||1800||25||Vertical||2030 x 1980 x 150||85||180||208|
|JNCV-30||58||1800||30||Vertical||2405 x 1980 x 150||72||142||165|
|JNCV-50||58||1800||50||Horizontal||3680 x 2030 x 150||52||110||125|
|JNCV-60||58||1800||60||Horizontal||3580 x 2405 x 150||40||90||100|