Non-pressure Flat Plate Solar Heater
Non-pressure flat plate solar water heater working principle:
Non-pressure solar water heater is such a kind of thermosiphon solar water heating device, which flat plate collector placed below high pressure hot water tank. The tank and flat plate are connected with two circulation pipes to form a open-loop solar water heating system, tank is non-pressure design, ba
sed on gravity. The whole system only use water, can’t use other liquid as circulation medium. By continuously circulating in this way, the water is heated directly inside flat collector and rise to be stored inside hot water tank.
Non-pressure flat plate solar water heater characteristic:
1. Low cost, most economic among flat plate solar water heater.
2. Water tank non-pressure design, just based on the gravity.
3. Suitable for hot area, where is no frozen risk area.
4. No Glycol, No Chemicals!
|②||Cold water inlet|
|⑧||Hot water outlet|
|⑩||Cold water inlet|
Non-pressurized Solar Water Heater Key Components
Direct flat plate solar water heater specification
1. Inner tank: Stainless steel SS304-2B / SS316L.
2. Outer tank: Galvanized steel / stainless steel / PVDF.
3. Insulation layer: Polyurethane foam, 41 kg/ m3 high density.
4. Support: Painted galvanized steel / Stainless steel.
5. Flat plate solar collector: 2m2 size, blue titanium coating.
6. Working pressure: non-pressure.
7. Capacity: 150L-300L.