Indirect Flat Plate Solar Water Heater
Indirect flat plate solar water heater working principle:
The solar collector absorbs solar energy. The low-iron content solar glass allows more solar energy to pass through. In the closed circuit system, heat is absorbed by the collector and passed to the heat transfer liquid inside the collector. As the temperature of the liquid increases, the hot fluid rises up through the collector by the natural thermosiphon principle, flow into the heat exchanger jacket around the water tank. Here, the heat is transferred to the water, cooling the fluid. The cooler fluid is then forced back down into the collector through the displacement action of further hot fluid rising up into the heat exchanger jacket. The cooler fluid that has been forced down is again heated in the collector and rises back up to pass the heat to the water in water tank. This circulation repeats until all water in the storage tank heated.
Indirect flat plate solar water heater characteristic:
1. Closed circuit double jacket design, the large jacket area where heat is exchanged makes the Jinyi indirect type solar water heater more efficiency.
2. Enamel inner tank, protects the product from corrosion, scale and frost.
3. Whole system certified by Solar Keymark (EN12976), flat plate solar collector certified by Solar Keymark (EN12975).
4. Multifunctional bracket for both flat and sloped roof installation.
5. Withstanding high pressure (0.6MPa), comfortable shower.
6. Suitable for cold area, even reach to -40℃ .
|①||T/ P Valve|
|⑤||For filling (Safety valve)|
|⑨||Cold water inlet|
|⑪||Hot water outlet|
Indirect flat plate solar water heater Key Components
Indirect flat plate solar water heater specification
1. Inner tank and Jacket: enamel carbon steel.
2. Outer tank: Galvanized steel.
3. Insulation layer: Polyurethane foam.
4. Support: Painted galvanized steel.
5. Flat plate solar collector: 2/2.5m2 size, blue titanium coating.
6. Working pressure: 6 Bar; Testing pressure: 10 Bar.
7. Capacity: 150L-300L.
|Model||Tank capacity||Absorber Area||Person No.||Loading Qty. (set)|