Direct Flat Plate Solar Water Heater
Direct flat plate solar water heater working principle:
Direct flat plate solar water heater is such a kind of thermosiphon solar water heating device, which flat plate collector placed below high pressure hot water tank. The tank and flat plate are connected with two circulation pipes to form a closed-loop solar water heating system, the whole system only use water, always designed as a direct system, so can’t use other liquid as circulation medium. By continuously circulating in this way, the water is heated directly inside flat collector and rise to be stored inside hot water tank.
Direct flat plate solar water heater characteristic:
1. Whole system certified by Solar Keymark (EN12976), flat plate solar collector certified by Solar Keymark (EN12975).
2. Multifunctional bracket for both flat and sloped roof installation.
3. Withstanding high pressure (0.6MPa), comfortable shower.
4. Suitable for hot area, where is no frozen risk area.
5. No Glycol, No Chemicals!
Direct flat plate solar water heater Key Components
Direct flat plate solar water heater specification
1. Inner tank: Stainless steel SS304-2B / SS316L.
2. Outer tank: Galvanized steel / stainless steel / PVDF.
3. Insulation layer: Polyurethane foam, 41 kg/m3 high density.
4. Support: Painted galvanized steel / Stainless steel.
5. Flat plate solar collector: 2m² size, blue titanium coating.
6. Working pressure: 6 Bar; Testing pressure: 10 Bar.
7. Capacity: 150L-300L.
|Model||Tank capacity||Absorber Area||Person No.||Loading Qty. (set)|