Stainless Steel Solar Water Heater
The stainless steel non-pressurized solar water heater (solar geyser) is ba
sed on the natural circulation thermosiphon phenomenon. It’s the most cost-effectiveness and environmentally friendly way to harness solar energy for hot water applications, which is unsurpassed by any other solar thermal products, for its most high efficiency, low cost and easy installation.
Stainless steel non-pressure solar water heater characteristic:
1. Adopt stainless steel as outer tank and support material.
2. Most reliable, cost saving, efficient hot water heating solution.
3. Simple structure, easy installation, labor cost saving.
4. Automatic operation with intelligent controller.
5. Low maintenance cost.
Stainless steel non-pressure solar water heater specification
1. Inner tank: Stainless steel SS304-2B / SS316L.
2. Outer tank: Stainless steel.
3. Insulation layer: Polyurethane foam, 41 kg/m³ high density.
4. Support: Stainless steel
5. Vacuum tube: Borosilicate glass 3.3, ALN/AIN-SS/CU coating, Φ58×1800mm.
6. Capacity: 50L-360L.
How the non-pressure solar water heater works: